VINTAGE ABSOLUTE BEACHFRONT - RIPE TO CAPITALISE
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
With the beachfront landscape constantly evolving with modern and luxurious homes, opportunities to capitalise along this beautiful coastal foreshore are slowly becoming extinct.
One of the last remaining absolute beachfront classics, this vintage two level house occupies a landmark position which captures an exceptional coastal vista from the iconic Alley Rock sweeping north to Burleigh Headland and Stradbroke Island.
Work with the existing footprint and renovate with your creative genius or demolish and redevelop from a prime blank canvas to complete your own beachfront masterpiece.
- original 1960's circa vintage classic
- timber deck, surf sounds with cool sea breezes
- attractive homesite to maximise building footprint
- premier absolute beachfront 412*m² block
- 4 bedrooms with multiple living areas
- centrally located 3 doors north of Ninth Ave
- renovate cosmetically or build brand new
- easy walk to a choice of trendy cafes, SLSC and Palm Beach central hub
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.