PRICED TO SELL - JOIN THE ELITE ABSOLUTE BEACHFRONT - SUBSTANTIAL FAMILY HOME on 597*sqm BLOCK
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
A paramount location on a pristine stretch of sand, this substantial family home is extensively engineered, is ready to occupy and also provides some upside to add value.
Occupying a large 597*sqm block and incorporating a three level design with an abundance of space, the main living area exudes a cool beach vibe with plantation shutters and soothing surf sounds.
Enjoy the luxury of walking straight onto the beach from the oceanfront terrace, so you can feel your toes in the sand instantly.
Marvel at the vast liquid canvas which repaints itself daily, enjoy majestic views of the coastal arc sweeping from Currumbin's Iconic Alley rock north to Stradbroke Island.
- Located between Fourth Ave and Palm Beach Avenue
- Three separate living areas over three expansive levels
- Larger than average 597*sqm block, 10.1m* beach frontage
- Substantial family home with suspended slab, internal lift
- Big games room with wet bar, air-conditioned
- Generous oceanfront parents retreat with spa ensuite
- Scope to add value with modernising kitchen and bathrooms
- GCCC Rates, $4,458.30* (1 January - 30 June 2017)
- Permanent Rental Market Opinion, $1,500 - $1,650* per week
- Holiday Letting Tariffs - $2,156* p/w (Off Peak), $3,675* p/w (School Holidays),
$4,928* p/w (Events / Easter Rate), $6,300* p/w (Peak Rate), $7,266* p/w (Commonwealth Games)
With the curative power of the sea at your doorstep, this lifestyle haven provides easy walking distance to popular cafes, patrolled beach and Currumbin estuary for safe still water swimming, with close proximity to schools and amenities.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.