Vacant land - 150m* from the beach
Prominently located at the northern end of Palm Beach close to Tallebudgera Estuary & Burleigh Headland, this vacant land is ripe for the picking to be developed. The vibrant location provides walking distance to still water & beach
activities with close proximity to a wide variety of shopping at Burleigh Village & 10 mins to fine dining at Broadbeach.
- vacant land, 403sqm block
- close to the sand & surf
- 16m* wide street frontage
- Lot 11 on SP260587
- Residential Choice Domain
- zoned RD5 - 1 bed per 50sqm
- eager developer & creative flair enthusiast required
- GCCC Rates, $506.40* (1 January 2014 - 30 June 2014)
- Information Memorandum available
We would recommend you contact Town Planning at the Gold Coast City Council on 07 5582 8211 to satisfy your due diligence enquires regarding any building developments.
403m² / 0.1 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.