AUCTION THIS SATURDAY - CHARMING BEACHSIDE VILLA - WILL BE SOLD!
- 3 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 3 Cars
Perfectly integrated with its coastal surroundings, this Hampton's inspired villa benefits from its rare north/east corner position creating a beautiful and functional home with an abundance of natural light and air flow. Occupying a prime beachside locale and appropriately named " Sea Shells ", this modern residence incorporates three spacious levels for comfortable family living and also features its own grassed courtyard.
Presented like new and in immaculate condition, the architectural design has been well maximised incorporating special attributes with three separate living areas, three car secure garage, exquisite finishes of timber and stone with delightful ocean views from the first and second levels.
Beach lovers rejoice, revel in the sand and sun with a cool sea-breeze, the best recipe for fun. Leave your towel at home and walk home wet from the surf, you're literally only 70*m away. Casually walk to your favourite restaurant, cafe and major shopping within minutes, this location is ultra convenient without picking the car keys up.
- Located on corner Fourth Ave and Jefferson Lane
- Adjacent to prestigious beachfront homes
- 3 bedrooms each with their own ensuite, 4 bathrooms
- Great ocean view balconies to relax or entertain
- 3 separate living areas and 3 car secure garage
- New Guinea rosewood windows and louvres
- High quality spotted gum timber flooring, vacumaid
- Mountain ash timber bench tops, gas cooking
- Modern spacious residence 314*m living
- Exquisite coral stone finishes in bathrooms
- Abundant storage, inspiring modern architecture
- Easy walk to thriving restaurant and cafe precinct, SLSC, Coles Supermarket, Currumbin estuary and Alley surf break
- Insurance levy $56.38* per week, GCCC Rates $1,454.28* (1 January - 30 June 2017)
- Permanent Rental Market Opinion, $1,150 - $1,250* per week
- Holiday Letting Tariffs - $1,715* p/w (Off Peak), $2,485* p/w (School Holidays),
$3,255* p/w (Events / Easter Rate), $4,074* p/w (Peak Rate), $4,480* p/w (Commonwealth Games)
The property is scheduled to go to auction on Saturday 29 April 2017 at 11.30am On-Site (if not sold prior).
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.