Entry Level Waterfront Home
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Move quickly to secure this oversized former rental home in probably the most undervalued location on the Central Gold Coast.
When you start to list the benefits of Sorrento there should be no such thing as an entry level property yet you get so much bang for your buck here.
• Bridge free to Main River
• Solid former rental home
• Excellent floor plan, incredible potential
• In-ground pool and sandy beach
• Close to Gold Coast Turf Club & Via Roma on Capri
• Add 2nd storey for stunning views
• Close to Public & Private schools
• Shopping, restaurants and public transport easily accessible
The bones, layout & floor plan of this home are excellent. The large double lock up garage is free standing and could be an easy conversion to a teenage retreat or pool house.
There is room to extend out the front or add a second storey for stunning skyline vistas. The current owners have been diligent landlords and have maintained the home throughout their ten year tenure. Following are some examples:-
• New gutters all around recently installed
• Ducted A/C unit only 18 months old
• New hot water unit (compatible with solar) installed 3 years ago
• Amplimesh & security screens to windows & doors
• Modern Caesarstone kitchen with gas cooking
• Pest Inspection Report available to all buyers
So if you are looking to purchase a well maintained brick & tile waterfront home on the Central Gold Coast then we recommend an inspection.
Sorrento is a small suburb that is encompassed by Bundall. It is centrally located in the heart of the Gold Coast city and is identified as a quiet enclave of homes in a much desired area.
The canal estate now has about 400 dry blocks and more than 800 waterfront blocks, backing onto the main river and linked canals. It is not uncommon for these riverfront properties to fetch a premium price tag.
The middle to upper class lifestyle is well catered for, with the convenience of nearby shopping facilities, Pindara Hospital, schools, and of course the famous Gold Coast beaches.
Single detached dwellings make up almost 95 per cent of housing in Sorrento, with the remainder townhouses and apartments. The majority of homes in Sorrento were built 30 to 40 years ago and as such there is much renovation & rebuilding taking place in the area.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.