Coastline and Valley Views Enjoyed from Elevated Acreage Estate
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Poised on top of a natural ridgeline in the picturesque Tallebudgera Valley is this two storey residence defined by spectacular views and a raft of impressive lifestyle features.
Ensconced amidst the tranquility, seclusion and security of a 5.26 hectare land parcel with grass tennis court, elevated spectator pavilion, 12.5m fenced pool and adjoining cabana, fruit orchard, vegetable garden, spring-fed dam, stunning established gardens and grounds.
A warm, homely ambience is felt throughout the interior where the open-plan living room, dining and kitchen space is anchored by brushwood floorboards, illustrated with exposed beams, ironbark flitches and cedar-lined walls.
Expanses of glass open to wide verandas, framing majestic sunrises, established bushland, and breathtaking views of the southern coastline and sun-dappled ocean.
French doors conceal the spacious formal lounge and entertaining room equipped with a wet bar and access to one of the verandas. There are five bedrooms, two bathrooms and a study alcove.
Timber stairs ascend to the whole-of-floor master bedroom beset by glass to showcase unparalleled views to the coastline and Currumbin Valley.
- 5.26 hectare estate with magnificent grounds and breathtaking ocean views
- Two-storey, 5-bedroom elevated home with extensive use of timber
- Open-plan lifestyle space, study alcove, large lounge room with wet bar
- Timber kitchen with Smeg oven, Blanco induction cooktop, walk-in pantry
- Grass tennis court with pavilion, outdoor shower and toilet, shed, spring-fed dam
- 12.5m fenced pool with wading ledge and new cover, poolside cabana
- 80,000L filtered tank water, double carport, parking beyond electric gate
- Second large concrete tank approx 30,000L
- Tennis Court
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.