Put the "WOW FACTOR" in your lifestyle - Private Hideaway overlooking Currumbin Beach!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Discover award winning architecture adjacent to a coastal nature reserve, this secret seaside retreat provides easy & direct access to Currumbin beach for a plethora of lifestyle activities. The multi-level design coupled with its vantage point position captures a scenic coastal & ocean outlook, awe inspiring beauty by day & spectacular by night. Main living on the top level incorporates an expansive space with under cover outdoor deck, the perfect environment for alfresco dining to entertain family & friends. Extremely private and perched above Flat Rock, this is the ideal location if you like to " live & fly under the radar."
- designed by award winning architect Paul Uhlmann
- free standing beach-house (Community Title)
- blend of urban chic & coastal contemporary design
- amazing seascape vistas, preferred north / east aspect
- ideal residence for weeks on end or getaway for weekends
- surf & sand at your feet, private elevated location
- walk to patrolled beach, cafes & wide variety of shops
- body corporate levies $66 per week (approx)
- GCCC Rates, $1,928.14* (1 July 2013 - 31 December 2013)
Tugun Village is a vibrant desirable residential location with its revamped commercial precinct of cafes and shops and the natural beauty of its foreshores, parkland and pristine surfing beaches. It is conveniently located on the Southern Gold Coast between Currumbin and Coolangatta within a 1 hour* drive from Brisbane on the M1 and a 1 hour* flight to Sydney.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.