Retain or refurbish - Great Value - Superb Ocean Vistas
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Surveying the blue horizon from this elevated position you can enjoy golden sunrises with world class ocean & coastal views. Configured over two levels, this extremely private residence is situated in a quiet residential location with a 6 minute* walk to the shops, sand & surf. The main living area opens onto a generous size ocean-view balcony & captures refreshing sea-breezes. Currently in an original condition, you have the option to turn the key, walk in and occupy or explore your mind & modernise with creative flair. Highly motivated seller eager to transact!
- Retain or refurbish, scope to add value
- 660sqm* elevated block, leafy surrounds
- Ideal n/e ocean aspect, amazing views
- Wet bar & second living area downstairs
- Pool with mature palms, private sanctuary feel
- Great buying opportunity close to the beach
- GCCC Rates, $1,016.01* (1 January 2014 - 30 June 2014)
- Permanent rental opinion $650 - $700 per week
Tugun Village is a vibrant desirable residential location with its revamped commercial precinct of cafes and shops and the natural beauty of its foreshores, parkland and pristine surfing beaches. It is conveniently located on the Southern Gold Coast between Currumbin and Coolangatta within a 1 hour* drive from Brisbane on the M1 and a 1 hour* flight from Sydney.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
660m² / 0.16 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.