BEACHSIDE CHARMER - 1950's CLASSIC!
- 6 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
Wind back the clock and immerse yourself in a time warp with this classic 1950's beachside charmer. Secluded and privately tucked away, yet so close to the sand and surf in a sought after enclave adjoining parkland at Flat Rock, Wagawn Street is widely regarded as Tugun's premier beachside address and one of the most desirable locations on the Southern Gold Coast for an inspiring lifestyle.
- 1950's original 2 storey charmer with 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms
- currently a large 4 bed house and 2 bed unit, rent one and live in the other
- enjoy as a large family home or a dual living option for extended family
- potential double income stream for investor, all on 1 title
- permanent rental opinion - Unit 1, $315* per week, Unit 2, $515* per week, total $830* per week
- secluded private location, filtered ocean views, 405*sqm block
- 100m from the beach, walk to Tugun Village, parkland & patrolled SLSC
- Residential Choice Domain, zoned RD5 (1 bedroom per 50sqm net site area)
- GCCC Rates, $1,475.46* (1st July - 31st December 2014)
To be sold individually at auction with 15 Wagawn St Tugun (unless sold prior)
Buy one or buy both, exceptional buying opportunity 100 metres from the beach!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.