TIMELESS BEACHSIDE CLASSIC - AUTHENTIC QUEENSLANDER
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Take a step back in time with this timeless beachside classic oozing character and charm. Prominently positioned close to the sand and surf in a sought after enclave adjoining parkland at Flat Rock, Wagawn Street is widely regarded as Tuguns' premier beachside address and one of the most highly desirable locations on the Southern Gold Coast for an inspiring lifestyle.
- Authentic Queenslander oozing character & charm
- Originally built in 1913, modern kitchen & bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 4 car undercover parking
- VJ paneled walls & ceilings, generous 3m ceiling heights
- 17m wide street frontage, 405sqm block, landscaped gardens
- Cool & breezy entertaining decks with true blue ocean vistas
- Residential Choice Domain, zoned RD5 (1 bedroom per 50sqm net site area)
- Permanent rental opinion - $510 per week (approx)
- GCCC Rates, $1,884.64* (1st July - 31 December 2014)
To be sold individually at auction with 13 Wagawn Street ( unless sold prior to auction)
Buy one or buy both, exceptional buying opportunity 100 metres from the beach!
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.