QUAINT BEACHSIDE HOUSE BORDERING RAINFOREST RESERVE
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
Step back in time and explore the delights of yesteryear with this quaint beachside house " Blue Tango ", oozing an abundance of character and charm only metres from the sand and surf. Elevated with privacy and boasting exceptional street appeal bordering natural rainforest reserve, the residence offers a practical and liveable floor plan for a family, but also provides scope for improvement.
Experience a home where an inspiring beach lifestyle meets a bygone era, start your day off on the right foot with your toes in the sand, walk home wet from a therapeutic surf or swim.
- 1970's circa beach house oozing character and charm
- Designed over two levels with sunny north/east aspect
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, scope to modernise and add value
- 405*m beachside block bordering natural rainforest reserve
- Main living adjoins cool and breezy entertaining patio
- Secure back yard for kids to safely play or nurture a veggie garden
- Opposite Flat Rock with beachfront parkland and surfing beaches
- Easy walk to vibrant Currumbin Village with poplar cafes and SLSC